Friday, May 10, 2013

Let the Good Times Roll

Hey Everyone,

Great News....  It's Friday!  Which means in a short few hours we will be drawing for the prize for our National Scrapbook Day Give-a-Way!  Be sure to CLICK here to enter.  Drawing closes at Midnight tonight.  (That is Eastern Standard Time)  

Today I want to share with you a card I made using Paper Smooches Stamps.  I am going to be honest and tell you that I didn't make this recently.  I don't remember exactly when it was made, but I do know it has been a little bit.


I love the old jukebox in this card.  I colored the image with my copic markers and added some glossy accents to give it some shine.  As I remember (not that I am that old) old jukeboxes is that they are very SHINY.  The paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pad in my stash.  and just regular card stock as a base.  The card measures at 4 x 4 square.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday.

signature

3 comments: