Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Hey there Friends,  Anna here from St@mpAnna Designs and I am here to wish all the Mom's out there a wonderful Mother's Day! 

Today I am going to share with you a project that I made for my in-laws for Mother's Day.  This project is Super cute and cost efficient.  
First- I went to Marshall's and purchased the tea cup's and little bowl.  I did catch them on sale for $5.50 for the tea cup & $3 for the other bowl.  I bought two of each cup and bowl.  Then Hubby & I went to Lowe's and purchased some annual flowers.  The flowers cost about $1.60 - $5 for a grouping (depends on what you want).  However,  I did end up purchasing more than I needed.  ooppss...  :)   When I got home I transplanted the flowers over to their prospective "presentable" container.  (i.e... Tea cup or the bowl)
After I finished transplanting the flowers - I used my die by Mama Elephant to cut the tag out of vanilla card stock.  Then I pulled out out a stamp set I have had for quite a while and it is by Stampin' Up called Natures Walk.  I used a variety of ink from Hero Arts: Butter Bar, Forest Hills, and Chalkboard.  I also used Not Quite Navy ink by Stampin' Up.   

Last week-end the hubby and I went to a garage sale and I purchased a typewriter for $5.  What a deal!!!  I was so happy to use my typewriter to type out "Happy Mother's Day" onto craft card stock then I cut it out with my scissors and created fish tails on each end.  

The cute little heart is from a small punch that I punched out of pink card stock scraps. Then I tied the tag onto the handles with some vintage, crinkled, and shabby seam binding ribbon.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day.  

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment