Friday, January 31, 2014

A little visit to HSN

Hi friends!
It's Cindy. I just wanted to give you a peek at the mini Smashbook that I put together about my first trip to HSN to help with the setup of some Martha Stewart Craft spots. The little Smashbook I used was a promotional one that we got at work but let it inspire you to take a mini one with you on your next trip!
Just remember to pack a small baggie with a good marker, stickers, adhesive and mini scissors. Of course any of your favorite embellies are welcome, too. In fact, a visit to a local scrapbook store can fill in the blanks of what you can use (*wink wink*).

I'll keep the words to a minimum by just letting you peruse the pages of my mini book. I had fun adding the memorabilia from the trip on a daily basis. Think business cards, restaurant coasters, tickets, badges, cut outs from food labels, etc. Oh and one cool thing to do is to sneak down to the lobby of your hotel and pull a bunch of the tourist flyers to cut out words and names. You'll see evidence of that on my cover and first page. Here we go...








Hope you enjoyed this peek. Now, go and ....

signature

1 comment: