Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tools You Need to Start Scrapbooking -- Scrapbook Video Saturday

I can't tell you how many times I (and no doubt all of us here on The Crafting Journals) have seen someone puzzling over the scrapbooking supplies in their local craft store.  Sometimes they'll come right out and ask: "Is this thing good for cutting my photos?" "What should I use to glue stuff to my scrapbook page?" 

Some people are reluctant to even think about scrapbooking, because they believe it's expensive and they feel overwhelmed, assuming it requires a lot of supplies that are kind of mystifying.

The truth is, you really need just a few basic tools to get started. This week's scrapbook video shows you some key supplies you'll want.


If you have trouble seeing the video, you can view Tools You Need for Scrapbooking on Howcast

If you're an experienced scrapbooker, how would you change this list? What are your essential scrapbooking supplies?

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment