Monday, February 10, 2014

A Valentines Treat from the Class Mom's

Virginia here with a little Valentine's treat/gift that I made for my son's sixth grade class. As sixth graders what can you really give them that isn't too baby-ish and that they can use? I found rulers in green, blue and red and lots of Airhead lollipops. I then used some of my Valentine's stash from Martha Stewart Crafts. I took the Mail envelope from a Valentine's kit and snipped the end of one corner with a scissor. Slid the rulers in an angle. Punched out a heart with the 2.5 inch scallop heart punch in Martha pattern heart paper. Added the words "Girls Rule", "Boys Rule" and Teachers Rule" to each of hearts and attached the hearts to the tip of the rulers (to look like an arrowhead). Then I added the Martha Stewart paper tape (from the Hearts and Flowers package) to attach my Airhead lollipops to the envelope. The finishing touch was the label addressed to each kid that they were from "The Class Moms".

I am working on a Valentine treat box for my husband. I hope to get it done before Friday. I will post it when it is done! 


signature

1 comment: