Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"Hippo" Birdie to You!

Hey Everyone,  Anna here to share with you a card I made this past week end.  I just love these fun colors.  The black mat just makes the colors pop even more against the white.
I wanted to use a pattern paper that has lines at a slant and I found this pattern in my paper pad that I bought from Michael's by Heidi Swapp.  

The stamps are from Lawn Fawn.  I purchased them from Scrapbooks by the Sea in Myrtle Beach, SC while I was there on vacation a few weeks ago.  This stamp set also has a die to match to cut out all the pieces.  

The base that the image is stamped on (I used every stamp in the set for this card) was cut out using a die from Mama Elephant.  I just love the stitch lines it creates around the edges.  
I colored the images in with Colored Pencils & Gamsol.  I used a white gel pen for the dots on the balloon & the hippo.  

That's it for today.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  
signature

5 comments: