Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Hanukah Coins Treat Box

I hope everyone is enjoying a toasty crafty morning at home today!     Virginia here in a brisk and windy Northern New Jersey.    I am crafting!   I broke out my crimper and some Pink Paislee paper and some bling and a snowflake punch from my stash and made something I needed for Thanksgiving Day.

 
Every Thanksgiving my family is blessed to spend with my sister, Iris and many members of our family.   This year she has at least 35 guests coming and it's also one of the first days of Hanukah.   Her husband, Mike is Jewish and so are my niece and nephew Nicole and Matt.   I made these treat boxes with chocolate coins.    As I understand it the coins are called "Gelt" that the children use when they play the Dreidel game.
 
 
These treat boxes can be made for any occasion so if you want to fill with some other candy for either Thanksgiving,  Christmas or any other special day they are easy and inexpensive to make.
 
For a fabulous tutorial and a list of supplies head on over to:
 
 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and looking forward to our Holiday Hooplah next week!  Vi

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment