Thursday, August 14, 2014

"Thinking of You" Card

Hey There Friends,
 
Anna here from St@mpanna Designs posting again this week to share with you a card I made.  
 I made this card using a circle punch & a circle scalloped punch. 
 
To get my circles lined up, on the white cardstock, I used a pencil to mark where I wanted to punch the circles out.  
 
To get the scalloped edge around the punched holes I used this method:
1.  Punch circle punch out of yellow cardstock.  
2.  Take scalloped circle and place over the hole you just punched out of the yellow cardstock and then punch the scalloped circle. 
 
With liquid glue I glued down the yellow scalloped circles around the holes in the white cardstock.
 
Using foam adhesive, adhere the blue polka-dot paper under the white cardstock.  This gives it more of a shadowbox look. 
I made the flower simply by punching out a scalloped circle out of pink paper.  I then cut a spiral from the outer edge of the scalloped circle all the way to the center of the scalloped circle.  I took the spiral and wrapped it around my tweezers and this is what you get.  After I completed my card, I hot glued down my spiral flower.
The sentiment was a print out from my printer and I decorated with buttons with twine and heart punch out.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!   
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment