Saturday, December 20, 2014

Quick & Easy Christmas Gift #2

 Hey Friends,  

Anna here again to share with you another Quick & Easy Christmas Gift.  
This is a 8 oz jar that I filled with Reindeer Chow and decorated the lid.  (recipe at the bottom of this post)
I used some holiday paper from my stash that I punched out 2 1/2 inch circle to go under the rim of the lid.  Then I used some hot glue to attatch some lace & jute twine around the lid.  Finished off with a bow made out of silver pipe cleaner that was hot glued onto the lid.  And I attached a bell with hot glue to the center of the bow.  
Now to package it up for that Sweet Friend.
The bag came with the mitten attached.  So I used some tags from the 6 x  paper pad and glued it onto the mitten. I punched out a small Christmas Tree and glued it onto the tag.  Then hot glued a silver pipe cleaner bow with bell onto the tag.  

Reindeer Chow
24 oz White Chocolate
1 Cup Pretzel Sticks
3 Cups Rice Chex
3 Cups Wheat Chex
3 Cups Cherrios
2 Cups Holiday M & M's
&
Wax Paper

Mix all the dry items in a large bowl.

On table spread out wax paper.

Melt Chocolate then pour over the dry items and mix well.  Then pour onto wax paper and spread out until the chocolate has hardened.  Break apart and place into jars or bags for individual gifts.  Or you can place into a large bowl for a party snack. 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment