Thursday, December 18, 2014

Quick & Easy Holiday Gift & a Video

Hey There Friends,

Anna here to share with you a quick & easy Holiday Gift.  This is something that I threw together in a matter of minutes.
This is a cute little milk jar that I picked up at Michaels a few months ago.  I just knew I would use it for something.

I picked up some Hershey Candy Cane kisses a few weeks ago and just filled the jar with them.
I tied some red jute twine around the neck of the jar and then tied on the "Merry" ornament (from an old pack of Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Tags) and finished off with a bow made out of silver pipe cleaners & a bell.  I used Hot glue to add the bell & pipe cleaner bow.

In the video I am sharing how I am Curating for Christmas.  It is a Video Response to Jill  Norwood Curating for Christmas.  At the end of the video I share how I do the pipe cleaner bow.  Sort of...  It was difficult to do one-handedly. {SMILE}
Thank you so much for Stopping by today!

signature

2 comments: