Saturday, December 6, 2014

Santa's Workshop

Hi everyone! Darlene here…

Just thought I would do a quick blog post of this adorable card I made using Raisin Boat Stamps. It is a stamp rental company with several packages to choose from including the option to purchase the stamps you have rented. If you haven't been over there be sure to check them out. You can find some very unique stamps. I was also impressed with the amount of masculine stamps they offer.   

This particular card was made using 2 of the Raisin Boat Stamp sets.

1. North Pole Toymakers
2. Elves are Watching

I cut the window with my Cricut Cameo and added some texture snow to the corner of the windows.  I thought the Christmas lights by Jolee's were the perfect touch! Images were colored using Copic markers.






signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute, You used one of my favorite stamps. Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete