Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Art Spotlight


Hi Friends,

Anna here and I have the pleasure to announce something new on the blog.  On the 15th of the month we are going to have an "Art Spotlight".  This is where we have seen something and we want to share it with you.  These folks may or may not have a blog.  These Crafter/Artist give us permission to use their work on our blog.  

Today I have the honor of sharing with you some creative work by a dear friend of mine, Betsy Yurtseven.  

Betsy made the above tag and once she gave it to me I knew immediately that I wanted to share it with you here.  The Prima Dolls by Julie Nutting are all simply adorable. There is so much detail the Tag that makes it just beautiful.  Thank you Betsy....

Below are a few more projects she has made.  I hope you enjoy as much as I do.   



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment