Friday, July 11, 2014

Disney- Happiest Place


Hi Friends,

Anna here from St@mpanna Designs to share with you another layout for my Disney Album. 


This is another page for my 2011 Disney Album.  I am on a mission to get it finished.  


The paper is from Simple Stories- Say Cheese collection.  I love that line and it is perfect.  I barely had to add anything to the page as it was pretty much done for you.   I did add the strip of film above the word "magic".  I used some gold foil  hearts that are by Studio Calico and used my EK Success Mickey Head punch for the bottom left mickey head.  The Gold letters at the top are Thickers by American Crafts.  I used a EK Success border punch to get the pinking edge along the bottom of the film strip.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment