Friday, July 4, 2014

What Can I Say, I'm a Showoff!


Hey everyone. It's Elizabeth again. Jumping in for Darlene this week while she takes care of some things at home.  So check back soon for another wonderful post from her. For now though, you'll just have to put up with me ... but at least I don't have another garland to show ya. Lol.


Yesterday was Christmas in July for me ... the Fed Ex man left a large box filled with some very special treasures on my doorstep. (Thanks Vi!)  Included in the bounty of happiness were these two page layouts I had created a while back for the company I free lance with.  It's always a lovely treat to have projects returned.  Like having a lost family member return home after a long absence. 


And because buried deep down inside I harbor the annoying characteristic of being a showoff, I'm putting them on display for you to ooh and ahh over ... or throw darts at ... which ever floats your boat. So Merry Christmas dear reader!  I hope you'll find some inspiration in these pages ... or at least get some dart throwing practice in ; ).









(Product disclosure: all product used in these layouts was provided by EK Success Brands and K&Company.)



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment