Monday, November 17, 2014

DAY 1: Fall, Thanksgiving and Gratitude Hooplah

Hey There Friends,  

Anna here from St@mpAnna Designs and I am here to share with you the First day of our Fall, Thanksgiving, and Gratitude Hooplah. We are sharing ALL week this week different things that revolve around Fall, Thanksgiving and Gratitude.  So be sure to check in EACH DAY to see what everyone has to share. 

First off we here at The Crafting Journals are all THANKFUL for each and every one of our Readers.  Thank you for stopping by our Blog.  :)  

Today I am sharing with you a little Gratitude book.  This book measures approx 3 3/4 inches high x 6 1/4 inches long.  

On the cover I used some of my HORDED Grundge Board Alphabet by Tim Holtz to create the "MY".    Then I used various flowers and ribbon from my stash.  All the paper that is used, I am not sure of the brand but it is all FALL related for my book.  The Stamp "Gratitude" is by Inkadinkado.  I used some Tattered Angels Glimmer mist on the Gratitude.  
 The book is created "accordion" style.  So it doesn't necessarily open like a book.
I cut some chipboard and then wrapped it up with pattern paper to create the cover, the spine and the back.

I used these Coin envelopes from Staples for each of the pockets.  I cut off the flap that closes the envelope so it stays open all the time.  I wrapped each of the pockets with pattern paper and then glued each together and glued them to the cover and the back of the book outer area.
I used large shipping tags for the inserts and then decorated each with left over pattern paper and scraps of ribbon.  Each tag is sprayed with Tattered Angels-Glimmer Mists for a touch of color.   I numbered each tag 1-10 with stamps from my stash and there is plenty of room for some journaling.
Before I leave today I took some pictures of my past years books I have made.  (Only two of them) I hope you enjoy.  

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check in tomorrow for Elizabeth's post.
This book here is made from old CD's that we used to get in the mail.  Just put a large Flower on the front and I used circle punches for the "FALL" and attached to different pages through out the book.  

  
This book is the same as the first one I shown today.  It just isn't that many pages.  


signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Anna! So much fun stuff! You really outdid yourself!

    ReplyDelete