Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hello Friend Card

Hi everyone! It's Darlene here!

It's a rainy fall day here in the northeast so I had some time to be a little creative today.

I created this card using Lawn Fawn's "Joy to the Woods" stamp set and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches "Just a Note" set. Starting with a 5 1/2" x 4" card base. Using Tim Holtz Distress Inks I created my background image of the sky and grass. The colors I used to create the sky were: Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans and Black Soot. The grassy area was done using the following Distress Inks: Shabby Shutters and Pine Needles. With the trees, I had lightly colored them with my Copics (N0 Neutral Gray No. 0).  I also used 3D foam dots to pop up some of the trees for dimension. The bird and fox are colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits.  Thanks for stopping by!




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment