Thursday, February 12, 2015

I "toadally" Love You!

Hey Crafty Friends,

One of my all time favorite stamp companies is Whippersnapper Stamps.  The stamp I used today is an oldie but a goodie.  

This is a mini card that is great for a package or a gift bag. 
I stamped the image on white card stock and then colored the cute little guy in with my copic markers.  After I cut the image down to size I used a yellow copic marker and went around the edges to give it a little more color.  I then matted the image on red card stock and adhered it down to the card base.  
Nothing fancy on this card.  Sometimes simple is better.  

Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to share your Valentines Crafiness with us on our facebook page:  The Crafting Journals
signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to share your Valentines Crafiness with us on our facebook page pearl necklace chile , pearl necklace germany ,

    ReplyDelete