Sunday, February 8, 2015

Love is in the Air

Hey There Friends,

Its that time of year where "Love is in the Air".  Crafting for Valentines is just as fun as crafting for Halloween or even Christmas.  Do you craft for Valentines Day?  

Today I am going to share with you a card I made.  I made this card with a stamp set by Recollections that I purchased from Michael's in their Valentines section.
I stamped each of the banner panels on different colors of pattern paper and then cut out with my scissors.  The base pattern paper came from a 6 x 6 paper pad with the hearts already on them.  I added the gold foil heart to pull out more gold from the twine I have behind the banner.  
Are you doing any crafting for Valentines day?  Please head over to our Facebook page and share with us what you are making.  Here is a link to our Facebook page:  THE CRAFTING JOURNALS

Thanks for stopping by!

signature

1 comment:

  1. I stamped each of the banner panels on different colors of pattern paper and then cut out with my scissors. The base pattern paper came from a 6 x 6 paper pad with the hearts already on them. I added the gold foil heart to pull out more gold from the twine I have behind the banner. black and golden punjabi suit , black and white salwar suit ,

    ReplyDelete