Sunday, February 15, 2015

Think Spring!

It's hard to believe that those of us in the Northeast are in for another nasty, wintery weekend!  I am so ready for spring this year.  How about you?  Well, I can't hurry it up, but I can give you a breath of spring in a card.



What do you think?  I was inspired by a beautiful new stamp set from Stampin' Up!, Butterfly Basics, which includes a matching set of thinlits dies.  I honestly don't know what I would do without my Big Shot, my tool of choice for die cutting and embossing.  Here is the supply list for all of the Stampin' Up! products.  
  • Stamps:  Butterfly Basics, I Love Lace Background
  • Inks: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, Hello Honey
  • Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Accessories:  Big Shot, Fast Fuse adhesive
I hope this leaves you with a little bit of crafting inspiration.  Think spring!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment