Thursday, February 19, 2015

Love Is Kindness

I have another flower card to share with you.  This was one of my swap cards for the Stampin' Up! Leadership in Orlando last month.  I favor our stamps that have floral and botanical images, and this one is such a great single stamp.  Love Is Kindness is a wood mount stamp and sells for only $8.95.


This is the supply list (all Stampin' Up!) ~
  • Paper ~ Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White, and Typeset DSP
  • Ink ~ Memento Black
  • Blendabilities (alcohol markers) ~ Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories ~ Pink Pirouette seam binding
  • Stamp ~ Love Is Kindness 
I am really ready for spring, and lately I have been bringing home flowers from Trader Joe's.  They help me look forward to warmer days and really perk up the kitchen as well as my spirit!  Here is what I am enjoying now.


If you are interested in any of these Stampin' Up! products, you can order them here at my online store.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment